Monday 27 September 2010

Good to know you all...........

Hi, I’m Dr Monkey, welcome to my blog. Monkey is what they call me but really my official posh name is Farmway High as a Kite. I’m 9 years old and I’m a Border terrier. Everybody calls me Monkey, or sometimes even Monks which is a bit odd, but I answer to most things. I was called Harris, and they still call me that when they’re really mad with me, but Monkey or Dr Monkey is how everyone knows me. I don’t remember how it came about ‘cos I was only a pup at the time but the story goes that someone said I was a cheeky monkey, something to do with a TV advert apparently – oh well we all have our crosses to bear……………….. Anyhow, I work at Dorwest Herbs and I’m their canine consultant which means I’m the one who tells them how dogs think and what they need to be given to make them feel better. I’ve become quite a celebrity and over the next few weeks I’m going to give you all some tips and ideas form my own experience about how best to get through that terrible time of the year for dogs – FIREWORK SEASON ! So keep checking my blog for some “straight from the dog’s mouth” sensible advice and clever tips to get you through the next few weeks.

No comments: