Wednesday 29 September 2010

Doing what I do best......


I have a pretty laid back sort of life, a lot of sleeping and lying around. Today it’s raining but here’s a picture of me doing what I do best, snoozing in the sun! I go to work everyday with my owner and sit under her desk just dreaming away. Sometimes I like to play with the others or with my friends Hawk, Peggy and Elsie who all come to work with us as well. I may be the smallest in size but I’m not a pushover. Not much worries me, apart from loud noises – bangs, crashes and things like that frighten me, always have. I just don’t understand what they are all about and it makes me really upset. Over my 9 years I’ve learnt what I need to do to cope with the noises and also what my owners need to do to make me feel better. There are lots of simple things that can make it so much more bearable and I’m going to tell you later this week some of the things I’ve found that help - so that all of you my canine, and feline, brothers and sisters can get through the bangs and crashes too.

No comments: