Tuesday 20 September 2011

I'm back my fans !!

Well hello everyone - it's already time to start thinking about the horrors of firework night for us dogs, and cats as well of course, so I'm back to help you along, dispense my wise wisdom and hopefully make sure that you all have a peaceful time. In fact my aim is that you don't even notice that anything's going on.......... Make sure your friends know about my blog as I'll be posting tips and little bits and pieces of advice every day for the next few weeks. Yesterday we had the little toddler humans over for the morning; now normally I'm not too keen on it when they arrive as they are a very noisy lot and run around a lot being busy, busy. But yesterday was different and I really enjoyed it because they decided to make some home made dog biscuits and guess who was the canine taster - ME !! They made some lovely cheesy ones and then an enormous batch of ones with pumpkin and peanut butter, yummy, yummy they tasted good in my tummy............ I also got lots of cuddles and kisses - I quite like those little people now!

No comments: