Wednesday 21 September 2011

Well done everyone.......

Everyone here was very proud that we were finalists in the Supplier of the Year category of the Pet Industry Awards 2011 and last night Jo and Roly, representing the third generation of Dorwest people, went to Birmingham for the awards ceremony. Unfortunately we didn't win this year but well done anyway to everyone at Dorwest for getting us into the final - woof woof, we are all very proud of you. I would like to send my doggy congratulations to all the winners and the other finalists who produce products, provide services and generally do a lot of work to make life easier and better for us pets. Well done everyone - I was just sorry that I wasn't allowed to go to the dinner - I bet they had some great food and I'm always up for some of that !

No comments: