Tuesday 27 September 2011

It's a grey old day in Dorset today and on my walk this morning I found the grass was very wet which I don't like as it tickles my tummy and makes me all cold and horrid. Still I hear that very soon it's going to be summer again - whoopee, that suits me just fine! I'm a bit worried about what they are up to at the moment though, I'm wondering if there's some fancy dress stuff going on that I don't know about because today they've put a bandana on me, not a snazzy red one or a pirate type skull and crossbones thank goodness, but a nice spotty green one. They usually do this so that they can spot me when I go off free running across the field, so I don't think that's the reason this time because the green
blends in with the grass when I'm on my walks so they can't see me any better than before. I just put this to the test and scuttled off through a hedge to chase some bunnies and they couldn't find me, so that's okay. There was a lot of shouting of Monkeeeee, Monkeee but I just ignored it and came back when I felt like it - well you have to take charge of these humans sometimes don't you? No doubt I'll find out why they've put this on me at some time but at the moment I'm just ignoring it and sleeping my walk off.............

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looking good Doc!