Sunday 6 November 2011

Was I bothered? Not a bit...........

Well it was a bit noisy last night and went on for hours, but was I bothered, no I wasn't. The Scullcap & Valerian Tablets did the trick and taking them for a whole week or so beforehand really paid off as I didn't so much as even slightly shake or jump or dribble or anything. What a brave Border Terrier I am ! In fact if you didn't know I was frightened of noises, you wouldn't have guessed.

I enjoyed my toy, a yellow ball on a rope, I stayed in my bed most of the evening and that was that. Apparently I even went out for a quick cock of the leg during the evening and didn't appear to even notice there were fireworks. I didn't even need to have any Valerian Compound this year. Do you know what? I think that maybe I'm not frightened anymore, but then again maybe without all the help and careful planning I would be scared.

I hope you all had a relaxed time of it, but take care there could be more to come - always someone who lets them off after the event just when you don't expect it.

No comments: