Friday 4 November 2011

The weekend starts here...........

Well the weekend is nearly here. We've finished work, or at least I have, and all is well. There've been a few bangs, whizzes and crackles this evening but to be honest if one of the whippets hadn't told me about it when they came in from the garden, I don't think I'd have known at all.

I'm off now to get tucked up in bed in my snuggly blanket, with my new toy, the curtains are already pulled, I've had my Scullcap & Valerian Tablets with my dinner tonight, got some of the lovely Lily's Kitchen bedtime biscuits to settle me into my bed and Snoop Dog is playing on my iPod. I'm as happy as the proverbial pig in .... I hope you are too and that you have a peaceful weekend.

Remember to make sure your humans take you out for your evening walk well before it gets dark tomorrow evening and that they make sure that your cat companions are all indoors as well and have had a few drops of Organic Valerian Compound put on their bedding. Then all should be well.



See you soon and remember
DORWEST SAY RELAX
- and I do too !

No comments: