Thursday 4 November 2010

I like Jamie Oliver but thought they were sending me sailing too !!



Well, it’s nearly the weekend already and I’ve had a busy week. My personal human was talking to some people from a place called NOAH today – I panicked a bit thinking they were going to put me into a big boat and sail me off somewhere to get away from the fireworks. It turns out that NOAH is the National Office of Animal Health and when they told me that I remembered all about it as I’ve visited their offices a few times. They are all very nice to me up there and I’ve got a doggie friend there called Gucci who like me spends her day in the office under her human’s desk – I hope you are keeping well Gucci and look forward to seeing you soon. She’s a lovely, lovely girl you know – woof woof.

Then last night my humans decided to have a bit of a bash and us dogs were all invited, which was great as we’re not often allowed to these human gatherings. My friend Bertie’s humans came round and they all ate some lovely smelling food – something to do with a chap called Jamie Oliver apparently. Well I may not know who he is but my goodness his food was good. I think they are being especially nice to me because they know it’s going to be a scary weekend and I WAS ALLOWED TO CLEAN UP THE PLATE with the sweet potato on. I think it’s because I looked at it with my very best appealing expression……… I was a bit worried about poor Bertie being left at home alone but I checked that they’d remembered to give him his Scullcap & Valerian Tablets, and of course they had, so I’m sure he would have had a very happy evening asleep in his bed. Still I missed seeing him, especially as I hear he’s had a smart new haircut. See you soon Bertie!

No comments: