Saturday 6 November 2010

I slept through it all............

Well - how was it for you? Personally I slept through it all last night and am just wondering what all the fuss was about. My friends on Facebook tell me that they all had a relaxing time too, so I'm really pleased for everyone.

They tell me that there were bangs, crashes, whizzes and flashes but I wasn't aware of them at all. I stayed in my cosy bed, with my new toy, having had a nice dinner, listening to Snoop Dogg, with the curtains drawn and my humans carrying on as normal watching the television. My dinner was particularly tasty as it had sardines in it which I love. It was laced with Scullcap & Valerian Tablets apparently but I didn't notice them among all the yummy food. So there we are - nothing to worry about.

They're following the same routine this evening - I don't mind at all as long as they make me feel safe and well fed, I'm a happy bunny (slip of the tongue there, I meant a happy terrier!)

Hope you all have a good evening too - and pleasant dreams.

No comments: