Friday 5 November 2010

Today's the day - but so is tomorrow !



Well today’s the day, or so they tell me, but I think tomorrow evening is going to be the worst of the weekend for us dogs and cats as that’s when they tell me some of the organised parties are on.

I hope you all have a peaceful and relaxing evening indoors with your humans. They should have got everything ready now to keep you calm while the bangs and whizzes go off but if they need a reminder then read back on all the tips I’ve given you over the past few weeks and use them as a check list.

Remind them to give you your Scullcap & Valerian Tablets from about 4pm so that you are nice and calm by the time it gets dark. I’ve been given some very fancy ear defenders to wear as well – but I do look silly in them, still if they help who cares?

I had an email today from my friend Gucci, at the NOAH office, and she sent me her picture which I’m putting on the wall by my bed – what a pin up………… thank you Gucci

Have a safe and peaceful evening my friends

No comments: