Friday 21 October 2011

Sorry Roxy, of course you're a girlie....silly me!

A couple of weeks ago I posted a picture of Roxy, who won one of my Firework Survival Kits, and got myself into trouble....... Roxy sent me a message to say she is a girl and not a boy (which is what I had thought), so I just want to apologise to her for being so silly. It's no excuse I know, but I'm more used to sniffing dogs to find out all about them rather than looking at photos, but now I can see she has a lovely gentle face so obviously she is a girl, and a lovely one too. Still it gives me a chance to show you all her picture again sitting amongst all the great things I sent her in my Dr Monkey Firework Survival Kit.
I hope she's already started having her Scullcap & Valerian Tablets, as I know she's very scared of fireworks. Here's looking at you Roxy, what a beaut.......
There are more of my kits that you can win - I'll be doing more on-line competitions and you will also find more opportunities to win one in Your Dog and Dogs Today magazines and in Dog World and Our Dogs in the next few weeks. Outside our office there's a very nice metal drain cover, doesn't sound too exciting I know, but in this weather it gets lovely and hot in the sun and so today I'm spending my day stretched out on it enjoying myself. It's just Monkey sized so I'm sure they put it there for my benefit - nice humans to think of me !

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Dr Monkey,

Thank you for making me famous on your blog!

Just to let you know that I am a little girl! ;o)

Love, Roxy. xx

Dr Monkey said...

I know you are Roxy and a very lovely one too ! Love Dr Monkey