Monday 10 October 2011

My Firework Survival Kits are very popular

Three more of my super Firework Survival Kits have been won over the weekend on the Dorwest Facebook Page - remember to keep checking it out as there are more to be won in competitions in the next few weeks.
I've been a very poor blogger this last week, but I do have an excuse because I was away at the weekend and couldn't get my paws on a computer. I had toddler minding duties you see and so was absolutely exhausted by the time I got home. It seems that these little human creatures especially like me and so when I'm around they are well behaved - well I'm not surprised I have that effect on everyone you know!
It's just under four weeks until November 5th so my tip for today is to make sure that by now your humans have got hold of the Scullcap & Valerian Tablets and/or the Valerian Compound. You really must tell them that they shouldn't wait until the last minute as these products go quickly at this time of year even though I know that our production unit has been working like mad to make sure that there's enough for everyone. I've been watching what's going on here, and everyone is very, very busy with lots of rushing around, packing parcels, phones ringing everywhere, big courier vans coming and going and all sorts............ If, like me, you are really, really, really terrified of fireworks and loud bangs (they call it a severe phobia you know) then it's a good idea to get your humans to start giving you the Scullcap & Valerian Tablets from now onwards - can't begin too soon in my opinion and I'd much rather make sure that I'll be suitably relaxed and I don't mind taking them at all as they're sugar coated and taste pretty good to me! Don't forget that you can download the Dorwest Say Relax leaflets straight from the Dorwest website and that will tell you everything you need to know, including a handy "countdown calendar" telling your humans what they should do and when they should be doing it. Another great tip that I'm really excited about - my friend Marc the Vet (you remember the funky one!) has just brought out his own app for the human's iPhones and iPads. It has all sorts of interesting things both for us dogs and for our humans as well. There are videos showing how human owners can look after their dog's health and a lot of fun stuff as well - and I hear some doggy recipes too. It's called Marc the Vet's Canine Care - so get hold of it quick, I think it's great !!

No comments: