Sunday 2 October 2011

They've gone !

Well, I was right - they must have been UFOs as they've all gone as quickly as they arrived! When I went for my walk this evening the fields were empty of the black shiny things - I looked everywhere and there was no sign of them. Still it was a lovely evening and sunset so all is well with the world again.
I had a bit of a sore foot today and it was irritating so I licked it, and licked it again as us dogs do to try and make things better. Fortunatley my human noticed me licking a lot and she had a good look and said I'd got a grass seed or something similar stuck in between my toes, so she bathed my foot in warm water (very comforting) and then sprayed some Garlic Juice on it to stop it getting nasty. Pleased to say that now I'm fine again.

No comments: