Sunday 30 October 2011

Why is it dark and why's my dinner late?

Something odd is going on here and I can't work out exactly what it is.
Everyone got up late and I didn't get my breakfast for ages and ages, it felt like it was nearly lunchtime when they gave it to me. Then this evening I got my walk later than usual, it was nearly dark for goodness sake. None of us got our dinner at the proper time and we had to gang up and pester them to give it to us. I can tell you that I'm pretty good at knowing when it's dinner time, and an hour late it not what I expect.

I suppose we'll all be going to bed late as well, very odd I just can't work it out. I think that perhaps they're getting us into training for something or other but I can't think what. I wonder if it's anything to do with 5th November? I just don't know but I hope it's better timekeeping in our house tomorrow.

Just as well I've been having my Scullcap & Valerian Tablets every day now for the past week, at least I'm not getting stressed about it, but you have to admit it is strange...........

No comments: