Sunday 16 October 2011

Another busy weekend

Had quite a busy weekend again. First I had to read all the captions that people are sending in on Dorwest website to go with my Hallowe'en photo - my some of them are funny, they made me laugh, but then some of them seem to think that I'm a bit of a scardy cat - and I'm here to tell you I'm not that, well not anymore. I've learnt that there's nothing to be scared of really although I'm a lot braver when I've had my daily dose of Scullcap & Valerian Tablets of course. This coming week is when they'll be starting to give them to me everyday as they know that I need them for about two weeks before bonfire night to make me super relaxed.


I also went to visit the vet, a nice lady called Alex at Girling & Bowditch. Don't worry there's nothing really wrong with me, just needed my annual booster - better to be safe than sorry and to be honest it didn't hurt at all.


Then this evening I went for lovely long walk across the fields with my friend Louis. He just loves coming out with me and we have such fun. We stayed out for ages and ages and there was a lovely sunset. So all in all it was a good weekend and has set me up for another busy week ahead.


Don't forget that if you leave some comments on my blog here and they take my fancy I might, just might, send you a little Dr Monkey present as a way of saying thank you. See you soon..........

No comments: