Monday 17 October 2011

I've got a new friend.....and think I'm in love too !

Have you seen this? My new friend Toto with his special human Michaela Strachan. What a picture it is and doesn't it just make you feel happy?

Apparently Toto is terrified of fireworks and so Michaela has needed something to help the fear and shaking that is so traumatic for not only us dogs but also their human friends. She is delighted that Scullcap & Valerian Tablets and Valerian Compound are available to help and sent us this lovely photo of her and Toto. I'm so pleased to have a new friend and although I know about Michaela from when she was on The Really Wild Show and now on Autumnwatch, I didn't realise quite what a stunner she is - I'm definitely in love. I must write to her and see if I can visit her and Toto, I'd love to run on that beach, it looks great! I'm sure we'll be the best of friends and I'm so pleased that we are able to help him overcome his fear.

No comments: