Thursday 13 October 2011

Wow - Three more Firework Survival Kits to be won

Another three of my Firework Survival Kits to be won - just go to the Dorwest FB page and get your entry in.....do it now, they are fantastic! I particularly like the snuggly blanket and the Lily's Kitchen Bedtime biscuits - yummy, yummy........
My tip for this week is to get your humans to start finding out what firework parties are going to be happening in your area. If they know when they are taking place then they can be prepared and make sure you are safe.
Last year they took me to the pet shop to buy me a special toy to keep me happy during the nights that the fireworks go off, but of course now I've got a whole big pack of toys here as they are the ones that go into my Survival Kits. There are all different sorts so I'll just have to have one of each - although they might have something to say about that !

Don't forget to enter the competition - I don't know how many more of these kits we've got to give away, but there are three up for grabs, so get going!

2 comments:

Sydney said...

Hi, I'm an 11 year old Border Terrier called Syd and I'm a jibbering wreck when it comes to fireworks. My legs go all wobbly and I hide under the dining table feeling extremely sorry for myself.
Last year Bev saw your articles on the Valerian compound and bought some of the stuff. It's great!!!! I can lick it off the end of the dropper and then I have a lovely relaxing sleep whilst the nasty fireworks do their stuff. We have the tablest too but the liquid is much more convenient.....and more fun!!
Bring on Nov 5th I say! I'm ready for a nice snooze! X

Dr Monkey said...

Oh Syd, it sounds as if you used to have a horrible time, I can remember suffering from the wobbly legs too - not pleasant.
So pleased that with the aid of the Valerian Compound you can look forward to a nice relaxing time on 5th November. Me too - isn't it just great? Lovely to hear from you, do keep in touch - Dr Monkey