Tuesday 26 October 2010

10 days to go...........

Just 10 days to until 5th November , that’s when the bangs, whizzes and things that terrorise us all will begin. That’s just the start as being a Friday I’m sure that there will be even more fireworks going off over that weekend too. I’m already taking the Scullcap & Valerian tablets, they give me 2 tablets every morning and every evening with my meals – to be honest I don’t even know I’m having them as they just go right down with my food. I’m sure you’ve all got very clever owners and they’ll have already got their supply of tablets in, so now all you have to do is to make sure that they give you the tablets twice a day as well. If they haven’t got around to buying them yet, then tell them that Dorwest have got special offer prices on Scullcap & Valerian tablets and Valerian Compound which go on until the end of the month – so they should get onto www.dorwest.com and check the prices out. Remember the saying “keep taking the pills”, that’s just what you all need to do starting as soon as possible.

No comments: