Thursday 7 October 2010

Barney gets in touch

I’m quite excited as I had a letter today from my friend Barney, he’s a working Springer Spaniel and he moved away to Yorkshire where he works on a shoot so I don’t see him very often. He’s invited me to visit him as he needs some advice. He’s in a bit of a bad way as he’s worried he’s going to lose his job. The problem you see is that he’s suddenly got frightened of loud noises and of course working closely with people firing guns, they have told him he will get the sack and have to stay at home. He’s only a youngster and the thought of not working and being stuck indoors is really frightening him. So he’s asked me to explain all about Dorwest’s Scullcap & Valerian Tablets so he call tell his boss to get some for him so that he won’t be scared in future. I’m always happy to help with advice and I’m sure I can help Barney. I’m looking forward to the trip up north I’ve never been there before!

No comments: