Wednesday 20 October 2010

Get yourself a copy quick

Well apparently you can tell your owners that they can read this leaflet themselves as it’s on the Dorwest website at http://www.dorwest.com/files/1401ba31-5140-4dd7-a898-9dfe01118660/Dorwest%20Fireworks%20Leaflet_Web2.pdf

I strongly suggest you get them to do it. It’s got lots of tips and ideas – most of them were mine of course, but that’s humans for you, always taking the credit when it’s me that really knows what’s what and tells them. Still, I suggest you have a look for yourselves, I think you’ll find it useful. If you’re as clever as I am you could download it yourself and put it somewhere where your owners can see it. You can also pick it up from all those people that sell Dorwest products – lots of the independent pet shops and veterinary practices. If you’d like to know where your nearest one is then email laura@dorwest.com and she’ll let you know. Get to it my friends, don’t delay!

No comments: