Wednesday 27 October 2010

Get with the music


What a lot of rain we had yesterday, I really don't like getting my feet wet but they forced me outside on the wet grass and then I had to hop around puddles on my walk. Fortunately they didn't want to get wet either, even when they're all dolled up in their wet weather gear, so I only had short walks which suited me fine. Today the sun's out and things seem back to normal, thank goodness. So this morning I'm sitting outside playing with my ball - nice and relaxing. I must say I do feel relaxed too, must be the Scullcap & Valerian tablets beginning to do their work. Right, now for today's project for you all - it's time to get the music sorted out. Rock, classical, country & western, blues, rap or whatever rocks your boat. You need to decide what you like best and when you’ve decided get your owners to play it for you over the next couple of weeks. It’s a good idea to play it when you’re home alone or in your bed having a well earned afternoon nap! There’s two things about music that are good – it can be very calming and reassuring, especially the classical music or the crooning Frank Sinatra type, which if it’s played when the fireworks come will do a good job of chilling you out. If, like me, you prefer something a bit more rock and roll or rap and hip hop, then the noise will help to cover the noise of the fireworks, especially if it’s nice and loud. Either way music is good for the soul and good to help at this time of year.

No comments: