Tuesday 12 October 2010

Travelling to see Barney!

The trip to visit Barney is worrying me a bit because although I’m normally a brave terrier I’m not too happy about all that travelling, it makes me nervous. It’s because when I was a young pup I used to get sick in the car, which was horrid. Then they gave me Dorwest’s Digestive Supplement tablets and that stopped the sickness but I’m still not very keen on cars. I think I’ll write to Barney and tell him about getting his boss to get him the Scullcap & Valerian tablets and then he can show the letter to him. I reckon that he will need to have them twice every day for a while to relax him as he seems to have got himself into a real state and so needs some serious calming down. If he does that and then gives Barney a larger dose a couple of hours before he goes on a shoot, I reckon that should do the trick for him. Thinking about it what I should do is to persuade my owners to give me some Scullcap & Valerian Tablets too, then perhaps I could manage the journey to Yorkshire without too much trouble. I’ll talk to them about it.

No comments: