Monday 25 October 2010

Thank you Lily's Kitchen...................

I’m glad to say that they didn’t forget me when they were up at the London Vet Show, they brought me back a present – some of the new Bedtime Biscuits from Lily’s Kitchen which they sent as a gift especially for me. So I’m not sharing them with any of the whippets – they’re ALL MINE! Lily’s Kitchen are following my blog and we often chat on Twitter too – so thank you Lily’s Kitchen, much appreciated. My these biccies are jolly tasty too, I quite look forward to going to bed now and what’s more they give me TWO at night time. I think that having a really tasty treat all ready on hand that your owners can give you when the fireworks start would be really good. It would keep my mind off the bangs and whooses so I’m sure it would with you too. So that’s another tip to pass on for you all.

No comments: