Friday 15 October 2010

Supermodelling is not for me

I am a star at last! We had a photo shoot yesterday for the next Dorwest Catalogue and naturally they wanted me to be in it. Well three of us dogs were chosen to be in it actually, Hector the Whippet, Hawk the Lurcher and me of course. We all went off across the fields and Louise, the photographer, did lots and lots of shots of us – walking this way, walking that way, sitting, jumping and everything else that people and dogs can do together. Didn’t leave much time for sniffing and cocking, but not to worry I’ll make up for that later. Then I had to do all sorts of posing on my own; in the herb garden, down the path, at the computer – well you name it I did it. All very tiring it was, I don’t think I’d want to be a full time super model, much too much like hard work.

No comments: