Sunday 31 October 2010

Don't they know what the time is?


I had a very peaceful evening, no trick or treat people came round and rang the doorbell, but tonight is the official Halloween so I’m taking precautions again tonight and getting into my bed nice and early. Very strange day today, everything seems to be at the wrong time – I can’t work it out. I’ve been for a walk but they tell me it’s not time for dinner yet but I feel hungry already, AND it’s getting dark outside so it must be dinner time. Humans are funny they just don’t have the same understanding as we do about these things – I definitely know it’s time for dinner but they just say “No, it isn’t time yet you’ll have to wait.” So I will, but I know they are wrong about this. It’s also rained a lot today and I hate getting my feet wet, although I will make an exception if it’s to do with a romp over the fields; that’s different to just getting wet feet, it has a purpose and is fun. Just going out for a cock of the leg in the rain is no fun at all. I’ve been at home today with my friend Louis and we’ve spent a lot of time in between the showers just hanging out and looking around. Here we are on the steps with a strange friend – he never moves at all from this position but he is good to cock my leg on !
Have a quiet and safe evening everyone……… See you tomorrow

No comments: