Monday 4 October 2010

Sorry boys!



I’m in trouble – I told a little white lie when I showed you the picture of me in my day bed on Friday. The thing is that it’s not really my bed, it belongs to the whippets, Louis, Hector and Smithy and it’s where they spend their days lazing about while their master is at work. Louis was not impressed with me when he saw my picture and now the truth is out – when they are not around I sneak into their office and relax on their bed. Oh damn, now they’ll close the door I suppose and make sure I don’t invade their privacy. They are very snooty dogs you know, not rough and down to earth like me. Anyway to try and make amends I’m going to show you a photo of Louis on the bed, looking very superior, and also one of him with Hector and Smithy at his feet – just where he likes them! So sorry boys, I won’t do it again (at least I won’t let you catch me!).
It’s getting colder now and they’ve turned on the central heating here which is great, but now they also light the log fire in the evening as well and I don’t like that at all – it makes strange crackling noises and sometimes loud bangs as well. I try and keep away from it and go and lay in my bed where I feel safe and secure – no one bothers me there and so I can sleep and dream of nice calm things. I’ll have to remind them to give me some Dorwest Scullcap & Valerian tablets if they are going to keep lighting fires – that’ll make me more reeeelaxed.

No comments: