Saturday 30 October 2010

Happy Halloween


Happy Halloween everyone...............do you like my friend, he looks frightening but really he's just a softie! Halloween can be fun but also it can be another scary time for us pets. I do enjoy all the dressing up and I like the idea of tricks or treats – if I'm very lucky I might get some treats but I’ve been practising my tricks,just in case! I know it's not the same as fireworks night and hopefully those dreadful small humans won't be letting off bangers or anything, but there might be a lot of noise and ringing of the doorbell and it's all very disturbing for us dogs. You never quite know what they might do, after all the whole idea seems to be to frighten people - and dogs! I suggest that you keep indoors and have some extra Scullcap & Valerian tablets a couple of hours before it gets dark, just in case. Be Prepared is my motto – I always wanted to be a boy scout but they wouldn't have me for some reason; shame as I'd love to wear a woggle or whatever it's called.......

No comments: