Wednesday 27 October 2010

The French Fancies


Just a week to go – I hope you’re all feeling nice and relaxed and prepared. If your owners are being a bit slack and haven’t contacted Dorwest yet then for goodness sake make sure they do – I find that leaving leaflets lying around where they can see them really does help. Humans are very curious creatures and always pick up things lying in strange places, so just leave them all over the place where they wouldn’t expect and you can be sure that they’ll read them – they says cats are curious but humans are worse I think. I went to visit my French fancies yesterday, two black miniature Poodles called Lola and Lily – my they are a feisty lot, always on the go, I just don’t know where they get their energy. If anyone needs to relax a little, they do, so I told them all about the Scullcap & Valerian tablets but it turns out that they know all about them already because they are given them before they go off to the grooming parlour for their monthly haircut. What a palaver that must be, I’m glad I’m a terrier and don’t have to go through all that fancy stuff, although I must say they do look very, very smart when they come back and with their sparkly collars on they make good pin ups. I must put their picture on my wall. It was good to see them again, nothing like a couple of young, black French ladies to give a boost to your ego !

No comments: